marți, 2 noiembrie 2010

Healthy lifestyle (part I)

That's it ... I've had it with this lifestyle. It's time to make a change ... a big change. So, I've finally decided to go back to exercising. I haven't been doing that in a while, a very long while. I used to go to the gym, when I was in college. I used to play soccer when I was in highschool, even on snow. Why did I ever stop doing that? I know: it's the changing times we live in. Always the feeling there's no time for everything, for small things, for anything.

But I'm going to change this. I've already started doing it - less sugar, less fat food, more walking. I know, it's not enough but you know what they say: small steps, big progress.

I have a long to do list in front of me: quit smoking, start running, eat smart... think smart :)))) It's quite a challenge, a fight against myself (my old self) but I intend to win it. Morale matters a lot, at least in my case so I'm looking for some boosters. And it goes both ways - I need to boost my morale to make this change but then change will boost my morale (and God knows I need it).

Oh, and I already got some help & ideas from 3 wonderful people - thank you ma'am and sirs :) J'aime les américains!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu