duminică, 31 octombrie 2010

I never trusted klingons...

I've never trusted klingons and I never will... Klingons are duplicitous: they can switch from crying with touching tears to being ruthless assassins, in no time. I guess those were crocodile tears.

When you're facing klingons you must never stop hiting them, not even when they're down. That's they only way they learn their f**kin' place: down!

Klingons are never grateful. Turn your back on them even for a moment and they stab you in the heart if they get the chance. I bet even God hates klingons. I mean he wouldn't have made them the way they are if he wouldn't have hated them.

I tried to be good to klingons but it didn't work. Took me a while to understand that. A long while. The scars I bare can prove that. 

For those with the IQ of a klingon, who can't read between the lines: you can replace klingon with ... other things. You'll probably notice what I've just said still applies to those .... other things ;)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu