miercuri, 22 decembrie 2010

About the dark side

So I was talking with somebody about this movie - The Black Swan. I haven't seen it and I don't know if I ever will, altough I like some of the actors. It's just that the title suggests the movie itself is boring.

The thing is this "somebody" tells me she doesn't think (Yes, it's a she. Now wipe that devilish smile off your face. It's not what you think.) one can activate the dark side in him/herself by using the power of suggestion.

Now, assuming we have in mind the same thing when we say the dark side, I say I don't agree with what she said. Here's one of the reasons why: this whole dark side thing happens in our minds. So, logically, that would be the place where the battle for activating the dark side would have to happen.

Hey, am I the only one who thinks I'm being ambiguous? Come on: the debate is open! :)

3 comentarii:

  1. Except for the release of Black Swan happening in 2011, which means that person has seen a pirate version of the Swan thing...

    White side and Dark side, both of them coexisting, it's a good topic.
    In my opinion it's not a question of activating one of them on purpose, but living in harmony with both of them, accepting them and trying to understand the truth behind.

    White side: as i imagine, here are our gifts (I'm a great dancer).
    Dark side: our fears (someone else is a better dancer).
    Activation of the dark side, it happens like breath. We all have unfinished issues from past and they remain hidden, without producing any sound, until something triggers their force. There is no need for suggestion here.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Luke, I am your father!

    RăspundețiȘtergere