duminică, 19 decembrie 2010

What Facebook is lacking

I think Facebook is incomplete ... I do! I mean, think about it: it is supposed to take care of our social lives, right? What does social life mean - interacting with other people, isn't it? Well, let's see how Facebook does this...

With Facebook, making friends becomes waaaaay easier. You just click Add friend and it's done! And then the other person just hits YES or NO (or whatever they're called these days), and that's it! You are friends :)

But social life means more than being friends with somebody. It means doing things like going to a party, to see a movie, to a sporting event, to celebrate someone's birthday, and so on. That's fine, Facebook takes care of those as well, through Events.

And yet, there's something Facebook doesn't do, to help us with organizing our social lives. Oh yes, the mighty Facebook - the famous social network!

I've looked everywhere on Facebook but I just couldn't find them. Two buttons, two tiny blue (any other color would do) rectangles that could make our lives less complicated: Add girl/boyfriend and, (why not?) Add wife/husband.

Oh, come on, don't give me that look! Don't tell me you have never thought about it! I mean, wouldn't it be much easier to just click a button and wait for a YES or NO, instead of wasting time with someone you think is sending you messages when in fact that person is not interested? I would have to say ... YES! :)))

What do you say? :)))

If you can't take a joke, then stop reading my blog ;)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu