miercuri, 29 decembrie 2010

Road trip across Europe

No, it's not about road trip memories. It's about something I said I would do, sometimes in the near future.

I'd like to go on a trip across Europe, from Bucharest to Barcelona and back, through Hungary, Austria, Germany, France and of course, Spain. It would be quite an adventure, something to talk about for years. Something to remember for the rest of my life, something to capture in photos and share with friends.

Why road trip? Because going on a road trip is way better than flying to your destination. You can see places, meet people and have a wonderful driving experience.

What's keeping me from doing it? Well, I wouldn't go on such a road trip with only one car. You never know what can happen on the road. A second car would be very useful in case the first car breaks down. So ... I'm looking for volunteers. Anyone interested? :)))

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu