luni, 10 ianuarie 2011

Life on Facebook - part 1

Why do people spend a lot of time on Facebook? Why?
Well, I can speak for myself and say that I have two reasons:
1. I have friends many miles away from me and Facebook is one of the best tool that helps us stay in touch.
2. I moved back to my hometown, my friends are not here and I spend a lot of time alone.
What reason do you have?
*******************
What's with the relationship status it's complicated? To me, it sounds like you're wasting your time with someone who either doesn't like/love you or someone who likes/loves other people too :p WTF? Why are you doing this? Or maybe you like to f. around too...
Seriously now ... stop wasting your time!
*******************
Some people won't share pics with others ... not even with their "Facebook friends". But you see some of them spending a lot of time on FB. Why? Are they stalkers? Are they voyeurists or what? You better remove such people from your lists.
*******************
Let's now forget those who log off the FB chat when they see you loggin in. Over and over and over again. Fake friends, that's what they are. To be removed as well.
*******************
I'm a bad a$$ m.f. am I not? :))))

To be continued

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu